Learn about applying
Applying for a Program
- In order to hold your space for a program, you must complete the Online Application Form, submit an e-signed Agreement Form, and provide a $700 payment, consisting of a $200 non-refundable Application Fee and a $500 Tuition Deposit.
- The $500 Tuition Deposit is applied toward your tuition.
- After March 15, we must receive full payment within five days of your initial $700 payment to hold a space in the program.
- Before we can make a final admissions decision, you must submit your Applicant Statement and two Teacher Reference Forms. These documents are available as part of our Online Application.
- Our Admissions Team will review your application within a few days of completion and notify you of the decision by email.